Writing essays that grab the attention of the reader
In order to secure the interest of the readers, it is always important to keep the essay attractive and interesting for them. Always start an essay with the creation of a hook which can be a question, quotation, or any sort of surprise for readers. A good attention grabber helps the writer attract the attention of the readers even to the solid information present in the body of the essay. If an essay writer becomes successful in getting the attention of the reader, it will help him to make the essay successful. Students cannot get good grades in an essay if it is unable to attract the attention of readers.
The writer needs to write descriptive words in the essay so that readers can easily understand the content. Readers can feel themselves connected to the essay if you provide them with a picture in the form of an essay. Create a scene with your writing and use descriptive words for the understanding of the readers. Always keep the readers curious about the content so that they become intrigued enough to read the whole essay. Provide the readers with few details and leave the rest to the imagination of the readers.
If you are writing a professional essay for yourself or if someone asks you, “could you write my essay for me?”, you will have to first gain knowledge and a grip on that topic. Writing a good essay means packing a lot of important information in very few words. All of these factors make writing an essay a very difficult and boring task. You may struggle with formatting, vocabulary, and above all, content, what to include, when to include, and if this information is important enough to be included. You cannot escape the harshness of writing an essay if you want to ace your essay.
Pre-writing process can help the writer to develop content which can grab the attention of the readers. It is the most essential step in which the writer decides what to add and what to remove to keep the readers engaged and interested in the essay. Pre-writing is a concept somewhat similar to making a rough draft, but this time, of ideas. Pre-writing strategies help a writer pinpoint and pick the ideas and information related to the title and subject of the essay. But pre-writing is a concept that cannot help a writer unless he knows what he is looking for or he does not have a strategy for looking for information. Following are pre-writing strategies that can help any writer gather excellent information about any topic and by using that information, you can ace your essay.
1) Listing: As the name suggests, the very first strategy is to list all the information you find useful or feel excited about including in your essay. Listing down important points can be overwhelming, depending upon the extent of your research and the topic you are gathering information about. It is easy to keep that list going and make it very long, but do not worry, keep it going until you are satisfied.
2) Group: once you have listed down all the ideas that felt important to you, close all the sources and group the listed ideas according to their relations and importance, and orientation. This step should be done right after you have listed everything. This way you will still have a fresh memory of your list and it will be easy for you to group ideas.
3) Reduce list: once you have listed and grouped all the ideas, take a break. If you have time, go out, see what is happening around you, and come back. This way you will have a fresh perspective and a somewhat fresh start. Now, start reading your list and mark every idea you feel is redundant or has lost its importance because of another idea you found after that. This is very common because while starting you do not know what you will find in the future. There is many essay writer are available on the internet.
4) Clustering: clustering is mind mapping; you make strategies and define ideas for the flow of your essay based on the ideas listed. It is quite helpful to start numbering the ideas. The most relevant idea should be the first one. And depending on the type of essay and topic, the most supporting or most controversial idea should be next.
5) Annotated bibliography: after gathering ideas, gather information about them. Writing an annotated bibliography about ideas is a good way of gathering information in one place.
6) The journalist’s questions: the famous five W’s and one H questions are very helpful while writing an essay. Ask yourself and your sources, Who? What? Where? When? Why? And How? These questions not only help you gather more information but also keep track that the gathered information is quite relevant and correct.
Following these strategies can help you ace your essay. Even if after pre-writing, you plan on hiring an online essay writing service, providing the writer with your pre-writing material can help them write an essay of your choice and taste. essay writing service providers try their best to provide students with the best essays while taking care of the attention grabbers. If students are not aware of writing or research skills and do not have an idea about writing an efficient and attention-grabbing essay, they can get help from online websites. These websites provide the students with the best writers who know the needs of students and develop the paper or essay according to their demands.
For More Information: